Followers

Saturday 14 May 2011

Ole-Ole from Bali!!!

My sister in law just coming back from Bali for honeymoon trip with her beloved hubby. So, i also dapat tempias Bali itu.. hehe :D


Very nice souvenirs from Bali!! :)





Yummy Bali Coffee!!


Fridge Magnet..


A giant t-shirt for my 9-month-old cute little son.. :P


T-shirt for me and my husband to be shared!! :P {sharing is caring}


I also berangan-angan untuk ke sana.. hopefully, one day i'll be there!! {dengan harapan my hubby baca this entry :P }


Anyway, thanks very much to Kak xxx and Abg xxxxxxx!!

2 comments:

  1. Yummy Bali Coffee tu cantik lah....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memang cantik!! sayang nak bukak.. bila coffee tu abis nanti leh simpan bekas tu tuk wat hiasan.. :)

    nama nyer bali coffee je sebenarnye.. i memandai tambah yummy kat depan tu.. heheh :P

    ReplyDelete