Followers

Monday 11 April 2011

Year of 2011

Year of 2011... it is already in April now. A lot of things that i have planned to get by this year is not come true yet.. i feel very sad at this moment.. sometimes, when i do a blog walking.. i read some other people stories, i automatically thinking that why my life is not lucky as they are?? is that true i am unlucky?? oh no! i don't want to be that type of person. be patient myself, i still have 8 months to go.. i have to try harder and harder!!!

Talking about my things to achieve in this year, the most most most important thing that i want to grab is: I WANT A JOB!!! i really want to work. i really want to make my ambition come true. but, i know that i have to be patient and keep applying for a job and don't ever forget to pray for it.. i totally sure that ALLAH knows what is the best for me. MAY ALLAH BLESS ME, MY HUSBAND & MY SON ALWAYS... :)

2 comments:

  1. InsyaAllah yg... :) Wish U the best... InsyaAllah.. :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. InsyaAllah.. pray for me always dear!! :*

    ReplyDelete